Course: FIN200 Finishing Intermediate
This course will focus on more advanced finishing techniques. Spray finishing will be introduced using spray cans and HVLP equipment. Varnish and lacquer will also be introduced as well as the techniques of application. As always surface preparation will continue to be stressed.
This course is taught by Jim Altman who is arguably one of the best finishers in the country.
Course details: In this course, you will learn:
- Color Theory and why you need to know it
- Review of finishes and how to pick the right one for your project
- Product labeling, what you really need to know
- Color and finish delivery, how to choose the right delivery system for each product
- Execution of finish samples, you will be making at least four samples
- Use of sanding sealer
- use of stains
- use of dyes
- layering the finish
- Q & A, bring your questions to share with the class
|Start date||End Date||Days||Start Hour||End Hour||Deadline||Size||Price||Deposit||Instructor||Enroll|
|2018-03-03||2018-03-04||Sa, Su||09:00 AM||05:00 PM||2018-02-26||8||$302||$200||Jim Altman|