Southwest School Of Woodworking Registration
To begin the registration process, please read and understand the Refund and Cancellation Policy before registering for any courses. In addition to filling out the registration form please download, print and complete the Waiver and Release forms, which must be submitted with your registration or brought with you on the first day of class.
A deposit, including registration fee, is required at the time of registration.
If you prefer, to register and pay by check, download the Registration form R26fill
Fill out the form by hand, then print it and mail it with your check to:
Southwest School of Woodworking
621 N 7th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85007
A deposit, including registration fee, is required at the time of registration. See table below for deposit requirements.
- For Weekend Workshops, entire cost of class is required at time of registration.
- For courses costing less than $300 the entire amount is due at registration
- For courses costing less than $800 the required deposit is $200
- For courses costing more than $800 and less that $1,400, the required deposit is $400
- For courses costing more than $1,400 the required deposit is $600
The balance is due one week before start of class.